Sunday 2 September 2018

The Summer is Over

The Summer Is Over

Hello, I'm back again from my little break over the summer. I have not been on holiday I was just taking a little summer break from blogging and now I'm back with fresh strength and a lot of good advice.


I hope you had a really good time over the summer and maybe a nice holiday. Try and get gently back into the routine that the good effect of the holidays will last as long as possible. Some people come back a few days before they were supposed to, to be able to take it easy with the washing and shopping after being away for a week or two. I think this is a good idea because you still can pretend that you are on holiday and maybe go out for a meal before the daily stress of cooking starts again.


It might also be a good idea to go for a stroll because the trees are full of fruit which looks so nice and the last summer flowers show off their colours before the autumn display starts.


I actually found it quite useful to pretend that I'm on holiday or that it is Friday and a weekend ahead of me with nothing to do. I take work a lot easier that way and still get everything done. 

Enjoy the last sun shine before the dark and grey days set in. This might help to boost your immune system to set you up for winter. And don't forget that I'm still here to help you with all your health issues with Homoeopathy, the wonderful sustainable medicine.

 

No comments: