Monday 16 July 2018

The salt of the Earth

The Salt of the Earth


Hello, my name is Nat Mur. No, that is not short for Nathan but for Natrum and Mur is short for Muriaticum. I'm a close relative to Sodium Chloride which you might already know under his more common name, Table Salt


You could say that Sodi and I are cousins. He is with you all the time. He is is your body. He is on your skin in your sweat, in your tears, in your urine. He is even under your skin in your blood. He is very important for you because you need him for Homoeostasis, he holds the water you need in your body. If you have too much of him he gives you high blood pressure. 

You see, I can help because I can level out all the ill effects he might have on your body.


Sodi is not just inside you, he was and still is used as a preservative for foods. I do unlock preserved emotions and get you to shed any excess of Sodi in your body by letting your tears flow. Mrs Lot turned into a pillar of salt with grief when she turned round to watch Sodom burning. I could have prevented that because I'm the homoeopathic preparation of Sodi, the common table salt. My main keynote is migraines from sun or grief on the right side. Do you want a date???



No comments: