Sunday 1 September 2024

Decisions

What Shall I Wear?


I don't know if you know what I mean but it is not "one of those days", it is almost every day. I find it difficult to decide. This starts as soon as I wake up. Shall I get up early and have a shower now or stay in bed a bit longer and have shower in the evening? Shall I wear a dress or would trousers be better?  If "yes" to the trousers would the red t-shirt go with the green trousers or would blue trousers be better? It might be better to wear a dress if it is going to be sunny but as I do not know how the day will turn out, trousers might be more appropriate? And what about the shoes? Will wellies really go with the dress if it is going to rain? 

Or shall I just stay in bed and forget about getting dressed? Oh, but when shall I do the hoovering if I just stay in bed??


And what shall I have for breakfast? Shall I have porridge or bacon and eggs? What about lunch?  Would it be wise to have a BLT for lunch when I have had bacon and eggs for breakfast? And anyway what are we having for supper? Maybe I should skip breakfast and then it would not be a problem. Or have a late lunch and dismiss supper? Some times I think it was easier back in the days when my mother told me what to wear, what to do and what to eat. Then at least I knew what I didn't want to wear and that I definitely didn't want to set the table when I was reading a book and that the carrot pottage was exactly not what I wanted to eat.


All those decisions that I have to make all on my own on a regular daily basis can be really hard particularly if you are afraid to make the wrong decision. One decision which was clearly the right one was to turn to Homoeopathy. 


Homoeopathy is a very individual kind of medicine which does not only take your symptoms into account but your whole personality as well. It definitely helped me make decisions more easily and it also takes into account if you cannot make a decision at all, or if different options go round and round in your head. And there are more options. It is not a difficult decision to opt for Homoeopathy because it always has an answer. If you made your  decision give me a call on 07813 195468. 




Red rose or white clematis? Or both???


No comments: