Sunday 17 December 2023

Not long to wait

The Magic Of Christmas


Walking through town, particularly when it is dark, I noticed that a lot more people have put up Christmas lights this year. Or so it seems to me. I have the feeling of walking through a winter wonderland which really puts me into the mood. I think it is wonderful to see all the lights. 


I suppose that you need more light when the world is dark and it is not only the lack of sunshine I'm talking about. There is now one more cruel conflict at this time of year while last year there was only one we had our focus on. There are lots more conflicts and wars all over the world and I don't think that there was ever a time when the world was totally at peace. In that respect we are still in mediaeval times. I would have thought that in this day and age there would be other methods to solve conflicts without shedding blood. 


When I was doing my training in child care we were trying to help children to solve their conflicts without violence. I was very much in favor for conflict management and getting children to become mangers to help other children. But what hope is there for children when adults cannot manage? 


It is also not only countries which are at war with each other. Some households can seem to be war zones with domestic violence as the only way of communication. In my practice I usually only see the victims of domestic violence not the perpetrator. Well, it is good to see the victims to help them through their trauma, but it would be good to see the perpetrators as well to help them put their energies into other channels.  Homoeopathy could help a lot with that and would make the earth a better place so if you have any problems with domestic violence, book an appointment and bring the perpetrator along.  Call me on 07813 195468 to book and appointment. 



 

No comments: