Sunday 14 April 2024

The stuff of fairytales

The Stork And The Fairytale



For me a stork was a mystical figure. It existed in stories about having babies (as when the stork brings the baby and pecks the woman in the leg so she has to stay in bed) or in old fables. Do you know the one where the fox invites the stork for a meal and presents the food in a way that is convenient for him to eat? So the food was laid out on plates which the fox could eat but the stork couldn't get hold of it and went home still hungry. The next time the stork invited the fox for a meal and the food was put in small, tall jars which were easily accessible for the stork but the fox couldn't get hold of anything which was in the jar. So he was the one who went home hungry this time. I'm not quite sure what this story was supposed to teach me but it stuck in my mind. 


In my childhood that was all I could find about a stork, fairytales and fables. I had never seen a REAL stork in nature all my life. I think they were extinct where I lived because of loss of habitat. Now you can imagine what a treat it was when I saw a REAL stork in nature while visiting family in Germany. 


I actually managed to take a photograph of one in the nest, an even greater treat. I also saw whole gatherings of them on the wet patches of grassland and one fairly close by foraging in the early morning. It was like a fairytale come true. 


This reminded me of Homoeopathy because a lot of people think that this is a fairytale or based on the placebo effect till they actually experience the true power of Homoeopathy. It is true: It doesn't work..... if you don't have the right remedy. Homoeopathy is a very individual medicine and it can only work if you get the right remedy, the right remedy for YOU and this time in your life. 


It might be a bit tricky to get the right remedy because there are over 3500 available to choose from. This is my job. I will take your case and find the right remedy for you. I have studied 5 years to be able to help you and I carry on, always trying to do the best for YOU. So get into your own fairytale and give me a ring on 07813 195468. Looking forward to hear from you.





  

No comments: