Sunday 28 January 2024

Windy days

Blowing In The Wind 


It was a bit breezy over the last week. I feel really sorry for the poor trees which got blown over but on the other hand: Is there a better way for a tree to go than be blown over by a mighty storm? It is just as well that the trees do not have any leaves at the moment because during a storm they would act as little sail and could contribute to the tree being blown over.  I think it is definitely better being blown over by a mighty storm than just being cut down by humans. 


I lost track of when one Storm started and another one stopped and wondered when we were at Jocelyn already or still at Isha. Apparently it is the 10th named storm of the season. I hope that your bin doesn't get done for speeding. We shoved ours into the hedge and it seemed fine.


Some people find storms exhilarating, the stormier the better. My husband didn't find storms at sea worrying but doesn't like them on land and I suppose that at sea you do not have to worry about getting a big branch or a roof tile on your head. Some people find storm very worrying and would like to hide under their duvet. You can definitely understand that if you live in the attics. I must admit that I'm a person who gets frightened by storms. The sheer force of them which can blow you over or to somewhere where you do not want to be, brings back how powerful nature can be. It also shows that nature is not at all concerned about you. 


In Homoeopathy we use likings and dislikes like that to determine what might be the right remedy for you. So when you are frightened by storms you will get a different remedy then when you love storms and want to get out into them. A person who even loves thunderstorms will get something different than a person who wants to hide under the bed during a thunderstorm. We are all different in our little ways and Homoeopathy takes that into account. I do love that. So if you think that might be something for you as well then contact me on 07813 195468. In the meantime I hope that the storm will blow itself out and leave the poor trees alone. 




No comments: