Sunday 19 May 2024

Things never stay the same

The Way Of The New World


Things never stay the same which sometimes is not a bad thing. Usually it depends on circumstances. If you are in a good place and everything is all right then you do not want change but sure enough it will come. And if you are in a good place the only way things can go is down. This is not nice but there is one thing you can be sure of and that is that things will change again. If you are down then the only way might be up again unless you are actually not on the bottom yet. Sounds all a bit complicated to me. 


But lets take the weather over the last weekend. It was lovely with sunshine, warmth and a little breeze which kept it from becoming to hot. I thought that spring had finally arrived and foolishly assumed that the nice weather would continue from now on. I could not have been more wrong. Monday was proof of that. It was a lot colder, there was no sun and in the afternoon it started to rain again. So is that down to climate change? That and all the rain we had over the last months? Or that there was flooding in desert countries? And heat waves with over 50 Degree Celsius? I must admit that it frightens me and I know that I'm not the only one. 


But what is actually more frightening than climate change is the fact that there are super bugs out now that are resistant to mainstream treatment. People die because they cannot be treated anymore and there is talk about isolating people away from their friends and families to contain the spread of super bugs. We have already been there in 2020 and I do not want to see this situation coming back where people have to die alone. 


But I feel that there is hope here because of Homoeopathy. You know, in Homoeopathy we do not treat a disease, we do treat people with all their mental, emotional and physical states. There is always an answer in Homoeopathy. Of course you need to know what you are doing and as a qualified Homoeopath I have studied for 5 years to be able to pick the right remedy out for out of a choice of over 3500 remedies. It is not always an easy task and my initial consultation can take up to 3 hours because of that. I ask a lot of questions to be able to match the right remedy for you in this moment of time. Usually I will see you in 4 weeks time after that and assess you again. The second consultation might take 30 minutes for that to happen or just the time you need. I will also provide the remedy so all you need to do is to take it. This is very individual care tailored to your needs. Give it a go and call me on 07813 195468. Looking forward to hear from you for our journey together. 


A nice bug






No comments: